Year 5/6 Class Teacher
Full time, fixed term from January – July in the first instance
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed teacher to join our talented Upper Key Stage Two team from January 2024.
Are you looking for:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children who want to learn?
- An inclusive, happy school with a clear vision for our continued improvement?
- Talented and supportive staff who are committed to working collaboratively?
- A school which will support you to develop in your career, whatever your aspirations?
We are looking for an outstanding class teacher who has:
- A passion for teaching and learning
- The ability to approach the curriculum creatively and inspire all pupils
- A commitment to their own professional development and the drive and resilience to never settle for less than excellence
- The ability to work as part of a team
Please contact Charlotte Allmond or Caroline Johnston, Co-Headteachers, via the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about the position. Visits to the school are very welcome; please contact the office for further details, or to make an appointment to come and see us.
Application Deadline: Friday 1st December, noon
Interview Date: ASAP
The school reserves the right to interview and appoint this position ahead of any advised application closing date should an appropriate candidate be found, and recommends applications are submitted as soon as possible.
Northbourne Primary School and the Oxfordshire Diocesan Schools Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post involves the type of work with children and young people that requires applicants to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Online checks are also made of candidates prior to appointment. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post. All safer recruitment checks are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.