At Northbourne CE (A) Primary School, we believe that high standards of behaviour and good relationships will lead to effective learning; we all share responsibility for this.
Our three school rules – be kind, be respectful, be your best – guide our work and help us realise our ambition of a caring and supportive school community where…
- Children and adults are encouraged to care for, and respect, each other;
- Children are valued as individuals;
- Children are taught, and shown by example, to have respect for themselves, others, the school environment and each other’s belongings;
- Children are taught self-awareness, leading to self-control and self-discipline;
- Pupils are valued as individuals, regardless of race and gender;
- Parents are involved and valued as partners with the school in their children’s behaviour.
Please follow the links below for our full Behaviour Policy, which explains how we go about this, and our Anti-Bullying policies which oultine how we deal with any problems which may occur: