At Northbourne CE Primary School, we believe that high standards of behaviour and good relationships will lead to effective learning; we all share responsibility for this.
Our three school rules – be kind, be respectful, be your best – guide our work and help us realise our ambition of a caring and supportive school community where…
- Children are valued and nurtured as individuals, being taught and shown to respect themselves, others and their environment;
- Pupils feel safe and bullying, discrimination and harassment are not accepted;
- We develop and nurture self-aware, resilient and healthy children;
- Staff know and care about pupils, underpinning a positive and respectful school culture;
- Parents are involved and valued as partners with the school in their children’s behaviour.
Please follow the links below for our full Behaviour Policy, which explains how we go about this, and our Anti-Bullying policies which oultine how we deal with any problems which may occur: